Cell Extend scale control is a unique formula that contains enzymes, clarifiers and sequestering agents that work together to extend the life of salt water chlorine generators by preventing scale and oily buildup on the cells. This unique product stops metal staining, clears cloudy water, increases efficiency and reduces phosphates to prolong the life of the cell.
- Extends life of your salt chlorine generator cell
- Prevents scale buildup on cells
- Protects pool surfaces from staining
Add 16 ounces of product per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly to the skimmer while pump is running.
- Cell Extend should always be added when a pool is initially filled, because fresh water usually contains stain and scale producing minerals such as iron, copper, manganese and calcium.
- For best results, add the required amount of Cell Extend at the time you start to fill the pool, not after the pool is filled.
- If water has high iron, copper or manganese content (over 0.1 parts per million (ppm)) double the initial dose.
- After Cell Extend has been added and the pool is filled, filter and circulate the water at least overnight before adding chlorine or other pool chemicals to allow this product to disperse and work effectively.
Monthly Preventative Dose:
- Add 4 ounces of product per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly to the skimmer while pump is running.
- It is best to add Cell Extend at dusk.
- Do not use this product within 8 hours of the addition of shock products.
- Always ensure that the water is properly balanced before beginning any scale and stain prevention treatment.
Shipping Weight: 3.00 pounds
Size: 1 Qt.
Mfr Part Number: 27825
See product description
Customers who have purchased Ultima Cell Extend - 1 Qt. have also purchased the following:
Be the first to ask a question about this product.