Ultima X-Change - 1 Qt.
List Price: $32.99
You save $10.00 (30%)
Convert biguanide pools without draining! X-Change converts biguanide-based pool sanitizing systems to chlorine sanitizer without draining the entire pool. The gradual conversion process allows continued pool use with little change in the water's appearance.
Directions for use:
For the conversion to work properly, a floating chlorine feeder or inline chemical feeder is needed. Use 1 quart (32 fluid ounces) of X-Change for every 15,000 gallons of pool water.
For biguanide levels above 5 ppm:
1. Disperse the appropriate amount of X-Change around the entire perimeter of the pool.
2. Place one 3 inch chlorinating tablet per 15,000 gallons into the floater or inline feeder.
3. Allow tablet(s) to dissolve thoroughly and replace with additional tablet(s). Test biguanide sanitizer level every other day.
4. If biguanide level is above 5 ppm, repeat step 2.
5. Once biguanide level falls below 5 ppm, follow steps under FOR BIGUANIDE LEVELS BELOW 5 PPM.
For biguanide levels below 5 ppm:
1. Shock treat pool with a shock product to eliminate contaminants.
2. Wait 24 hours and shock treat with chlorine to establish a chlorine residual and start routine chlorination.
NOTE: Follow manufacturer's recommendations to determine pressure at which filter should be cleaned. Use a filter cleaner for best results.
Average Customer Review: Not yet ratedWrite an online review and share your thoughts with our SPA-MART community.
There are no reviews
Size: 1 Qt.
Mfr Part Number: 26298
Product Type: Pool Remedy
See product description